Sunday, March 26, 2017

Journal 28 - A Stone Through Water

Siddhartha says that when he is pursuing a goal, he is like a stone through water. This means that he is not distracted at all. I have had goals in school in life and plenty others. I have done many things to attain my goals. Some of the things I have done to attain my goals are working hard and so on. Some of mine goals would be to get an 800 on the SATs and get higher than a 4.15 GPA. I was successful in achieving this because I tried very hard for this. My goals in life are to get into a good college and be rich so that my family will not be financially incapable at any point in my life. Now, I am financially incapable to go to schools such as UWC. I don't want this to happen at all. My goals would be in computer science, math and stem-based subjects. I have a lot of academic goals in order to be successful in my life. My other goals would be to have a loyal and good companion. I did a lot of work but I have slacking off these days so I hope this gets better. I want to be successful and I want to graduate into a good college. I will work harder and my aim is to have integral and differential calculus down. I am also willing to pursue Physics up to AP Physics C.

1 comment:

  1. Wow bro! Those are very interesting goals you got there!

    ReplyDelete