Saturday, March 11, 2017

Journal 26 - Your Journey

My life is a very complicated journey. I would map it out as a very bent or complicated river with many tributaries. My life is very complicated and there were many twists and turns. The turning points I say would be changing schools, starting to actually remember things, starting to think logically, wearing glasses, learning lessons from doing things and many others. I learned a lot. When I changed schools, I learned how to blend it fast so that I don't become all alone and sad. Then, you figure out who is actually good or bad and then you go on from it. This is a very hard task. Starting to actually remember things would be when I was 3. I think that the memories of me in 1 and a half might be just fake because my family told me that story and I don't trust myself. The memory from when I was three was vivid though. My friend Yi Aung and I got kicked out of the classroom because he fought with me. My parents didn't tell me about this but I have kind of a vivid scene of this memory. Wearing glasses was one of the most challenging things about my life. I didn't want to wear glasses but simply I couldn't see things the way I used to anymore. When I was young, my eyesight was as sharp as an eagle. At around the age of 10 or 12, I started wearing glasses. I guess you can't shape things the way you want all the time after all. These turning points made me grow. My life is like Siddhartha's life when at time I get tired of what I am or what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment